Dormant Account Funding 2022 - Call for Expression of Interest
Cavan Sports Partnership is seeking expressions of Interest from sporting and community groups interested in establishing one of the following initiatives:
1. Community Sports and physical activity Hub - To increase the number of people of all ages participating in sport and physical activity in their communities
2. Urban outdoor adventure initiatives - To increase the amount of people of all ages undertaking physical activity through outdoor activity and adventure sports living in urban environments.
The Application Process:
1) Submission of expression of interest form – Closing date 5pm Thursday 2nd September 2021
2) Attendance at an application support session workshop *compulsory – failure of a group to attend this support session will deem the expression of interest ineligible from the 2022 dormant accounts application process) – 7pm Monday 6th September 2021
3) Application submission to Cavan sports partnership – Wednesday 22nd September 2021
Application forms will then be reviewed by the finance & grant sub committee of Cavan Sports Partnership against set criteria in order to determine the project that will form an application to Sport Ireland. Cavan Sports Partnership will work with the selected community to refine the application in advance of submission to Sport Ireland.
Note: The application process to Sport Ireland is very competitive and there is no guarantee of funding.